Wheat Growers is proud to support community and charitable organizations throughout our growing area. To request a sponsorship or donation for your organization, please fill out and submit the form below.
Is your request needed by a certain date? Please clearly state your goal while describing your request. Also, please note that a submitted request does not guarantee a donation.
- Equipment for Sale
- No Contracting Fees for Fall 2017
- Grain Marketing App
- Test Plot Results
- 2017 Annual Meeting
- Wheat Growers Welcomes AGP
- McLaughlin Bin Construction Timelapse
- Clemensen Named NCFC Director of the Year
- Notice of Unclaimed Property
- Now Accepting New Crop 2017 Xtend Soybeans
- Dicamba and Xtend Update
- Wheat Growers CEO Dale Locken to Retire
- WG News - Go Electronic!
- Zero Tolerance On Treated Seed In Grain
- In-Season Imagery Offer
Managing Alfalfa - High Nutrient Demand, and a Valuable Crop in 2017
Profitable forage production depends on high yields. Most of the state has fully completed the first alfalfa cutting for the season, and regrowth is taking off. Of course, there continues to be a lot of...
Spring 2017- Where Have all the Nutrient$ Gone? Or Are They $till There?
OK- so you probably get it from the title- This blog has something to do with nutrient availability and the investment we all make when growing crops each season. Specifically, I want to reference the crop nutrition...