Bin Power Probe Service
Wheat Growers offers professional bin probing at your bin site by a trained technician using specially equipped probing equipment. Our technician will collect a representative sample from all levels of your bin – not just the top, bottom or what runs out the door.
You will receive an analysis of your grain quality, along with a customized marketing proposal for each bin based on the analysis of the grain sample. It’s a simple, effective way to make better marketing decisions based on a more thorough knowledge of your inventory.
- Better marketing decisions can be made with more thorough knowledge of your inventory.
- Reduce the risk of surprise grades upon delivery. With our quality pricing guarantees, you know the quality pricing component of your grain before delivery.
- Gain confidence in the storability of your grain. A whole bin probe may provide a tipoff of potential storability issues.
- Qualify for additional Wheat Growers marketing programs. We will make special offers based on the quality for the grain in each bin probed.
Want to protect yourself against low prices, but participate when the market rallies? Talk to your Grain Marketing Specialist today about our Min-Max Contracts or click here for more information.
No Contracting Fees For Fall 2018
Wheat Growers is now buying corn, soybeans, and wheat for Fall 2018 delivery on either HTA or priced contracts with no contracting fee.
For those wanting to price 2019 harvest bushels, the following fees will apply to the contract price:
Corn - $0.05/bu
Soybeans - $0.10/bu
Wheat - $0.08/bu
Please contact your nearest Wheat Growers location or Grain Marketing Specialist for your contracting needs.
Effective May 23, 2017
FREE DP Program for Wheat
Wheat Growers is offering FREE DP on any new deliveries of wheat placed directly into the Wheat Growers DP Program.
Know What You Grow
- Effective grain marketing decisions are based on good information.
- Grain quality factors are more important in marketing grain now than ever before.
- Samples from only the top or bottom of the bin cannot be relied upon to assess quality.