Connecting Grain Solutions
Efficiency and capacity are the twin pillars of effective cooperative grain operations. From grain marketing to grain storage, Wheat Growers connects member-owners to efficient, convenient and profitable grain solutions today – with a constant eye toward the future.
Driven by ever-increasing production, growing global demand and the constant challenge of managing risks posed by weather, Wheat Growers recently invested in grain capacity and efficiency through the Connecting to Tomorrow Capital Initiative.
Benefits to your operation include:
- Dedicated and experienced grain marketing professionals – focused on helping you manage grain more effectively; increase grain quality and position grain for the most profitable market.
- Integrated network of elevator facilities and multiple rail loading facilities – putting speed, efficiency and high capacity where you need it.
- High-speed train loading facilities in Aberdeen (Grebner), Alpena, Andover, Highmore, McLaughlin, Mellete, Roscoe and Wolsey.
- Joint-venture shuttle loader in Oakes, ND.
- Further personalize your service with our Off-the-Farm program or our own trucking services.
2017 Fall DP Programs Announced
Wheat Growers' 2017 Fall DP program is $0.05/bu on Corn and Soybeans! We are also offering Annual DP with a onetime fee of $0.35/bu. Click here for details or call your nearest Grain Marketing Specialist!
Want to protect yourself against low prices, but participate when the market rallies? Talk to your Grain Marketing Specialist today about our Min-Max Contracts or click here for more information.
No Contracting Fees For Fall 2018
Wheat Growers is now buying corn, soybeans, and wheat for Fall 2018 delivery on either HTA or priced contracts with no contracting fee.
For those wanting to price 2019 harvest bushels, the following fees will apply to the contract price:
Corn - $0.05/bu
Soybeans - $0.10/bu
Wheat - $0.08/bu
Please contact your nearest Wheat Growers location or Grain Marketing Specialist for your contracting needs.
Effective May 23, 2017